CSGO patch notes, gameplay and more
CS:GO Patch Notes
– Fixed some spots where weapons would drop around the world near the canal
– Fixed grenades falling through the floor onto a fountain on the site
– Fixed surface properties on models to prevent bullet penetration
– Custom grenade clips on the map
– Adjusted clipping of players all over the map
– Reduced trim in the middle
– Added collision to boards
– Several pixel holes closed
– Small optimizations
– Increased bomb radius from 500 to 650
– Flattened cubbies in the red house in the top center
– CT spawn pushed back 256 units, causing CTs ~1 sec
– Compressed blocky stuff on B site, to create longer sightlines and more room to move
– Fixed various clipping issues.
– Fixed non-solid walls at T-entrance.
– Traffic cone removed on site.
– Added bucket to sky to block line of sight.
– May contain nuts.
– Including missing nav
– Clipped exploits
The CS:GO official website had released some stashes to be used by the players in the game. Below are the CS:GO stash. Read!
|Recoil sheets||Recoil Case skins|
|Broken fang cloves||Yellow striped
On the loose
|Driver gloves||Snow Leopard
Rezan the Red
|Moto gloves||Smoke out
Third Commando Company
|Specialized gloves||Fade marble
CS:GO Twitter New
The game’s official i=twitter account is provided by @CSGO. The account has nearly 1.3 million followers who are all players of the game. The page has posted nearly 2,400 tweets, all related to game updates. The recent update on Twitter is the Brainlev valve. It was a general software update done on developer’s end. It was posted on Twitter to raise awareness among players.
One of the aspects of Counter Strike: Global Offense that contributed to its success was the gameplay. Counter Strike: Global Offense’s gameplay had players on the edge of their seats with intriguing intrigue, objectives, and arcades. The primary conflict in the target-based first-person shooter game is between the terrorists and the counter-terrorists. Both teams compete with the intention of defeating the other team while completing their own missions and objectives
disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, but we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the site.